Have to be online to play?

Mesquite55

Ok, I've found that when I have no internet access and try to play Shock Force it thells me my NATO license has expired and won't let me play. If I have internet access there's no problem. So, does this mean I have to be online to play this? REally unfortunate since I'm a truck driver and often do not have internet access. IS this intended or is there a fix for this?

Ok, I've found that when I have no internet access and try to play Shock Force it thells me my NATO license has expired and won't let me play. If I have internet access there's no problem. So, does this mean I have to be online to play this? REally unfortunate since I'm a truck driver and often do not have internet access. IS this intended or is there a fix for this?

That is strange, because it doesn't work like this. I can play online as well as offline with no problems. Maybe you should consider contacting helpdesk.

There is some known wierdness about the state of your internet connection and your license validity.

For example, I can play when I am completely disconnected, and when I am connected over ethernet at work, and when I'm connected via wifi at home, but not when I am connected to the internet over my cellphone as a modem.

I'd submit a ticket, see how they can help you.