Quick questions before I buy...

So - I've been told that multiplayer by email works well with this game.

1 - Is it possible to multiplay with 3 or 4 players? If so - can a nation switch sides mid-war?

I know this not rational but - I have always hated the isometric perspective with tiny little soldiers view for serious war games. (Forgive me - I'm old and started with Avalon Hill cardboard.)

2 - Is there any way - a mod perhaps to switch to a top-down nato counter type of view?

Thanks.

1) a) no B) I don't think so.

2) nato-type symbols yes, but not a "top-down" (if by that you mean 2d instead of isometric) map. I use the symbols.

Try the demo before you buy - if you like it, pony up. You probably will.

Pony up, is that a saying I havnt heard of yet or a ponified version of some other saying?(with the whole brony fanbase it is hard to tell)

So - I've been told that multiplayer by email works well with this game.

1 - Is it possible to multiplay with 3 or 4 players? If so - can a nation switch sides mid-war?

Hi

No countries will actually switches sides, though Russia can, and generally does, leave the war.

As to multiple players, there is a thread here that suggests a mechanism:

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=91324&highlight=hotseat

I know this not rational but - I have always hated the isometric perspective with tiny little soldiers view for serious war games. (Forgive me - I'm old and started with Avalon Hill cardboard.)

2 - Is there any way - a mod perhaps to switch to a top-down nato counter type of view?

Yes, Nato counters come with the game, and when loading up a campaign, in the Options screen you can untick the 3-D units box, so that Nato counters will display instead.