Ready for PBEM.

OK, I've had the game long enough now. Time to start playing PBEM.

I know I could probably find players on any of the ladders, but I figured I'd see if there was anybody here who'd like to give it a shot first.

I'm not much into the competitive ladder thing.

I'd rate myself as a good player, but not expert.

I can get in any number of turns between 9pm - 2am & 9am - 10am, CST. Prefer to play one battle at a time. I'll play either side, Allied or Axis.

I'm a dedicated player and will ALWAYS finish a battle. Matter of fact, I think it would be fun to play a PBEM campaign. Never tried that. Is it possible?

I own all three versions of the game and am down for whatever, provided it's evenly matched.

If anybody's interested, just PM me.

I'd like to play!

I would strongly recommend you get h2hhelper and dropbox up and running. It's sooo much easier and convenient. Setup is quick, and very worth it.

Anyway, we can play whatever - meeting engagement/quick battle, or you can pick a scenario if you want. I don't really know which scenarios are best and don't play them all that often, but I'll play whatever and whichever side you want.