CMPC Normandy 44 H2H Operation Turn 2 Camilly Battle Allied DAR

Setup

The battle starts at 10:00am, the temperature is cool, and the weather is clear, with a gentle wind coming from the West.

Below is a screenshot showing my setup and initial plan.

qrfdt.jpg

The enemy cannot retreat off the map till turn 10 therefore I hope to cut him off with my Mobile MG Co.

I doubt the enemy will try to retreat his unwieldy Flak 88's so I am expecting some armour & infantry casualties before I can hopefully knock them out.

My FO has called in fire from an offmap 8 Gun battery of Priests.

Our rules only allow area fire for initial attacking artillery barrages with a minimum radius of 35m per gun so in my case the Area Fire Radius in 280m. I have centered the artillery fire just behind the town to hopefully harass any retreating units and suppress his 88's.

Most excellent Kuderian! You know, at first when the CW module came out and we were able to play with universal carriers, I initially thought they would be useless. But as I've played more with them in matches, I've actually found them to be excellent battle taxis getting my troops to places I want them quickly.