New file at the Repository: 6. Panzer Regiment auf dem Vormarsch (2012-08-02)

"On July 11 1944 at 01:45 hours elements of 901. Panzergrenadier Regiment, Jagdpanzers IVs of*130. Panzer Regiment and Panzer V tanks of*6. Panzer Regiment launched an attack northeast towards st-jean-de-Daye. The II Battalion/901 Group turned north up the road towards*la Caplainerie and the positions of the I Battalion of the 47th Infantry Regiment of the US 9th Infantry Division. By the afternoon additional units of the U.S. 3rd Armored Division and the 899th Tank Destroyer Battalion were sent to the frontlines. Fighting continued during the*afternoon. The remaining battle ready units of the II Battalion/901 Group will make a final attempt to*break through*Allied defensive lines."Break through the Allied lines and push on toward Le Mesnil Veneron. (play as Axis vs. Allied only)* I started working on this file with CMBN V1.01 and finished it with CMBN V1.10. I experienced that previously saved games were overwritten by later ones. So pay attention when saving the game.

More...