Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Job Offer! Anyone want to write the briefings for my Bloody Aachen scenario?

All my past scenarios in CMX1 and CMBN so far have been against just AI and only for my own use. So, I always would skip the briefings or at most a very brief statement. A brief briefing...

I am writing up a Bloody Aachen scenario set on August 31, 1944 due to current editor timeframe limits. About 300m by 300m map Allied attack against German army and Waffen-SS elements. I made the map several months ago and recently examined SBurke's urban setting map from the suppository, I mean repository. I will borrow a few ideas off his map but mostly I like mine better. I accidentally created a basement effect which I think is cool. He captured the narrow streets aspect much better. I saw war footage of a 57mm US ATG firing down a main thoroughfare and my map is more based on that aspect of the battle.

Anyway does anyone love doing these briefings with tactical map with blue and red arrows type stuff and want to be my sub-contractor with your name listed for credit?

Send me a private message if you are interested.

Thanks in advance.

All my past scenarios in CMX1 and CMBN so far have been against just AI and only for my own use. So, I always would skip the briefings or at most a very brief statement. A brief briefing...

I am writing up a Bloody Aachen scenario set on August 31, 1944 due to current editor timeframe limits. About 300m by 300m map Allied attack against German army and Waffen-SS elements. I made the map several months ago and recently examined SBurke's urban setting map from the suppository, I mean repository. I will borrow a few ideas off his map but mostly I like mine better. I accidentally created a basement effect which I think is cool. He captured the narrow streets aspect much better. I saw war footage of a 57mm US ATG firing down a main thoroughfare and my map is more based on that aspect of the battle.

Anyway does anyone love doing these briefings with tactical map with blue and red arrows type stuff and want to be my sub-contractor with your name listed for credit?

Send me a private message if you are interested.

Thanks in advance.

Very cool. LOL I had forgotten about that Map :P glad you were able to get anything out of it. Looking forward to seeing your scenario - good luck