To Scenario build or Quick Battle Map build?

Its easy to say ive fallen in love with designing maps - i think its one of the most rewarding experiences, not just in this game - im stuck however on the AI, im not adverse to it, i quite enjoy it but i dont feel im giving it my all, im not good enough, not experienced enough to do good, sneaky, OMG AI - but i believe i can do the maps that kind of justice.

Am i right in understanding a map is just a map for QB until you start placing units on it and then it becomes a scenario?

i want to concentrate on making good (hell, i hope theyre good) maps

Generally speaking, QB maps do need some form of primitive AI plan just in case someone wants to play a QB against the AI. The AI plan must be more generic though because you don't know what forces will be assigned to each AI group by the very nature of it being a QB and the players are purchasing their own forces.

Generally speaking, QB maps do need some form of primitive AI plan just in case someone wants to play a QB against the AI. The AI plan must be more generic though because you don't know what forces will be assigned to each AI group by the very nature of it being a QB and the players are purchasing their own forces.

so if i was to go solely map building id need to emphasise they were H2H maps only?

ASL do you mainly concentrate on the maps, or are you an AI demon too?

so if i was to go solely map building id need to emphasise they were H2H maps only?

ASL do you mainly concentrate on the maps, or are you an AI demon too?

I'm mostly a scenario maker. It's a bit easier to make an AI plan with a scenario because you can tailor the plan to the specific forces in the scenario.