Here is a new one ???

At least for me anyway.

Playing a HtH battle at the moment and I am coming across something I did not know was possible.

There are low stone walls that are not allowing my Tanks (Stewarts at the moment) not drive over them.

I thought any fully tracked machine can go through low stone walls.

So is there walls that can be selected and mapped that I did not know about, or maybe my memory is showing my age and this is how walls act in the game or is this more of a bug that might be present in the scenario.

And i can tell you it has nothing to do with how I have plotted points

My points are on both sides of the wall and the tanks are trying to drive around the wall that takes them on a path 100's of meters to the end of the wall and back again.

Other than the usual 'not quite enough room' or a 'bit of a corner action spot' scenario you may need to check the ground tile. IF that is impassable to vehicles then you cannot go through. Otherwise, I'd suggest that perhaps you have plotted too far beyond the gap and the vehicle plots a quicker way through to the final location.

ok

when I spell, I easy can show I am not the smatest cookie. I came to a conclusion long ago, that spelling would never be mastered by me.

As for the question I asked, I went and found the answer myself, thanks to none of you.

The Stuart is a light tank, thus in the game it is not allowed to go through walls, whereas if I used a churchhill, it goes right through them.

It is a fact I did not know about the game, I thought any tank could go through a wall. So I learned something new today.

Plus the bonus of trying to remember the correct way to spell Stuart when referring to the Tank.

the smatest cookie.

Classic... :P made me laugh thanks slysniper.

If I had /owned/borrowed or stole a a Stewart/Stuart/Stu/Stew/Stewie in real life you know I would be bashing low stone walls just for the halibut.

Battlefront can we please have a hooligan setting please, IMO this is a serious game flaw in its omission and we as a community need a reply ASAP.:P

This post has been authored with tongue firmly in cheek.

The US did not name tanks until they adopted British practice and in fact according to Zaloga names were not commonly used during the war.

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=AKNgfES1OqkC&pg=PA10&lpg=PA10&dq=who+named+the+stuart+tank&source=bl&ots=evoOv2KGYL&sig=RvtVLrJpgSFuMX18aVu3x0kYq1c&hl=en&sa=X&ei=C9C9T9XoBMSj8gOthoFJ&ved=0CGMQ6AEwCjgK#v=onepage&q=who%20named%20the%20stuart%20tank&f=false

The British obviously understood that J E B Stuart was a cavalry man!

BD 6 - True. They were called Honeys as they were peachy to drive compared to other tanks. My uncle was in Honeys until he was captured and ended up as a POW in Italy. Fortunatley the troops could handle the concept of Honey and Stuart without too much confusion. : ) I suspect official documents would always refer to Stuarts.