Question about TOW

Is more work going to be done for TOW, say a version that would include modern combat like that in Combat Mission Afghanistan and CMSF? I do hope so, because I am planning to buy the entire TOW series later this year. I am really looking forward to playing this game even though I like turn-based games more than RTS ones. TOW just looks too good not to have in my new gaming library and I hope more work will be done with it.

Thanks. Chris.

I'm not personally aware of any further work on the TOW series by 1C Company. I believe the sales have generally been declining as the series progressed (new games), so there may not be a whole lot of incentive for them to continue the series, but I really don't know what is or is not in development at 1C.

I would really like to see more ToW, esp. a Cold War 'ToW Fulda Gap' or similar.

After seeing the promo video & the huge unit list I'd hoped Wargame European Escalation might have something to offer. Youtube shows otherwise. (at least as far as I'm concerned.)

I shan't be straying too far from my ToW collection anytime soon by the looks of things.

• 8 months later...

Considering MP is not alive I would see no reason for another TOW series. People are just too stupid to see the beautiful micro management in this series. If anyone would like to play online I have all TOW games and am always looking for a mp game.

PM me if u would like to get a game going.

Men of War is the closest thing to a new addition and that series has not impressed me much. It could have been great but they lost realism for mainstreaming effects to reel in new customers. This in turn lost many old customers.