The Farm Tournament - Round 4

There is one more? Neat. I thought this was the last battle.

I thought this one was weighed towards the Allies. I mishandled my armor (partly w/ the "help" of confused pathing algorithms) and paid the price for that, but still managed to pull out the win by virtue of infantry mass.

There is one more? Neat. I thought this was the last battle.

I thought this one was weighed towards the Allies. I mishandled my armor (partly w/ the "help" of confused pathing algorithms) and paid the price for that, but still managed to pull out the win by virtue of infantry mass.

I was quite surprised to see that you had so many men left. If I would have know the odds against me I would have surrendered turns earlier as I really had no chance against that. Apologies.

OK, guys sorry for the delay in responding here - I was away.

This was the last scenario, so the tournament is over. My thanks to everyone who joined in, and my congratulations to the winners. I hope you enjoyed the scenarios.

I will start an AAR thread for Round 4; to those four players who participated in the final round, please try to put up an AAR for everyone else to read. I will also start a general comments/final wrap-up thread for everyone.