game not working

i have win 7 and updated to 1.32 and did all that is said here http://www.battlefront.com/helpdesk/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=62

but its still not working

Runservice.exe is running but when i try to start the game Runservice.exe stop.

(sorry if my english is not perfect)

edit

also is Runservice.exe supposed to be running all the time? because now its not starting anymore

when i go in service and try to start LicCtrl Service i have error 1053

and the elicense control panel dont work

is there a way to reinstall elicence?

Do you have modules? If so, you need to add the eye files from the modules folder, too.

Yeah, DEP is buggy on some motherboards and sometimes you need to set it more than once for some reasons... Btw, instead of adding the exe files, you could also try setting DEP to not bother non-Windows stuff, too, probably... Then you shouldn't have to add exceptions at all.

also im getting this error message

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: CM Shock Force.exe

Application Version: 0.0.0.0

Application Timestamp: 4dff2fcd

Fault Module Name: CM Shock Force.exe

Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 4dff2fcd

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 00313200

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID: 3084

Additional Information 1: 0a9e

Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Additional Information 3: 0a9e

Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

dep was set to windows only but after looking in the helpdesk i tried it.

setting it back to windows only now runservice start and i get the same error.

also my spec

win7 64bits

ati rabedon hd 6870

p8z8-v pro

onboard sound

and i have avast

No, the CMSF series will remain eLicense. Changing the DRM would require releasing a new patch AND giving everyone a new license key. On top of that we would have to pay a licensing fee for every license key issued. It would be a logistical and financial nightmare for us to do this.

Almost all new releases from Battlefront will use the new Online Activation System DRM. However old titles will continue to use eLicense.

As mentioned in the reply to your ticket, the Comodo Firewall issue is known and listed in our Knowledgebase:

Comodo Defense +

We're still unclear as to what sort of exception you could have added to ffdshow and why it had an any impact on being able to play the game. What exactly did you have to do within fddshow ?

first i added the game and runservice to comodo and it did nor work after that i added the game exe in the exclusion in fddshow audio then it worked, i did not change the fddshow video.

fddshow audio-->directshow control-->dont use fddshow in-->edit then add game exe

i had similar problem with a few other game and when i added them in the exclusion list it work.

also tried to disable defence+ but control center still did not work for now its not a problem but i cant unlicecense

and i understand that changing drm would be alot of work and cost money i just wanted to ask, but at least you changed the drm for newer game unlike some big company that just keep their drm even if people dont like it.

strange seem like i can unlicense, yesterday when i was trying the unlicense from the CMSF install it did not work now it work.

the only thing not working is the control panel elicense, explorer.exe give me an error saying that their is nothing associated to it but since i can unlicense it now that not really important now.

thanks Schrullenhaft and Moon for your help.

The control panel for eLicense almost NEVER works, so that isn't unusual. It was originally engineered for Windows 98/2000. I've seen it work ONCE on a Windows Vista computer, but on almost nothing else (and it didn't work on other Windows Vista installs).

The control panel just basically tells you which applications are activated and little else.