Re: preorder and multiplay.

You guys have already said that the game will be pre-orderable (for a reduced cost) until about 2 weeks before duplication and shipping. Will you keep us people apprised of the approach of release? I know that my credit card won't be billed til the game ships, but if something happens right around that time, and I need that money for something, I'd be screwed (past the cancellation date)

Also, after the game ships and we all get time to learn the ropes, will you at BTS be around to play online? Or is it "back to the salt mine" for CM2?

I don't know if I speak for the rest of us, but I look forward to meeting you guys, and making you shout 'Uncle'--or at least force you to invest some time to hear ME shout it :0) And co-op play, too! Kewl Beans!

DjB

------------------

A lot of my schoolmates called me "warmonger."

Guest Big Time Software

Yes, we will give a "heads up" when the CDs go out for replication. That is about 2 weeks prior to ship.

Play our own games? Nawwwww, we're to busy to do that wink.gif

Just to make sure you aren't getting your hopes up for something that isn't going to happen, there is no co-op play in CM.

Steve

AAAWWWWWWWwwwwww crap.

No co-op? No big deal I guess. Right now I can only play multiplay anything over a LAN, and the other gamer in the house isn't much of a wargamer. Now, now, before you use that kind of language, he just doesn't know any better :)

DjB

Guest Big Time Software

I don't know why this "co-op" play thing keeps cropping up. We have always said that Combat Mission is a 1-2 player, head-to-head game. We never even so much as entertained the idea of co-op play for release 1.0, and have made sure people know it. But it keeps popping up anyhoo. Go figure smile.gif

Steve