Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Strange unit

I'm currently playing "UK Loamshires vs. Hannovarians" and there is a Brit unit called "1 section Assault" and consists of 5 guys in a jeep. However, there is only a vehicle icon and none for the unit, and they cant dismount. You can tell they have demo charges, so I guess I might need them, but sitting in that jeep all day makes them useless. I'm I missing something obvious or this some sort of bug?

Bail em out the jeep?

Yep, what George said. The unit the jeep driver is part of does not get an additional floating icon. Most of us are used to having a jeep with a driver an then we add passengers. In that case we see the jeep icon and the passenger icon. However sometimes the jeep does not have its own driver but instead is driven by someone in a specific unit: HQ Support, Platoon HQ, Assault section etc. In that case the jeep icon is the only one visible. If you bail that team out of the jeep you will have an empty jeep (with a jeep icon) and the unit on foot (with what ever the appropriate icon is for that unit).