Strategic Command: Global Conflict Gold with bigger map

Hello there,

I thoroughly enjoyed SC WW1 and its add-on 1939 Storm over Europe because of the bigger and therefore more realistic map. This gives room to manoeuvre and avoids that distances can be travelled in one turn where 2 or more turns are more realistic (such as distances in India, China or from the German border to Paris). However,... SC WW 1 is only one theater.

My all time favourite however is SC Global Conflict. I was thrilled to see that SC Global Conflict was upgraded (Gold) and bought it right away. Although better than the previous version it "only" contained the new functionality as developed for SC WW1.

My question and also my request is if there are any plans to make SC Global Conflict (2) with the same map dimensions as seen in SC WW1?

This will make the game more fun to play and even more realistic.

Regards,

Dirk

This might be created at some point but I honestly can't say for sure... it all depends on how things work out in the future but there are the Brute Force campaigns that are also included in the GOLD release that are at a scale much more similar to that found in SC WWI... have you tried these?