Success in Last Defense as Germans!

FINALLY! Final tally:

I had 17 KIA, 45 WIA, lost 1 HT.

US lost 98 WIA, 32 KIW, 2 taken prisoner, all 3 Hellcats. Had I had two more turns I could have dominated the whole field of battle (at the the end all the US guys I could see were hightailing it for the west edge of the battlefield.

I think, if i can remember the game well enough, I'll write an AAR this weekend.

DjB

Interesting, so far I only played this battle for 2 times. Once I got my b*tt handed to me, the second time I managed minor victory. I learned how to use the Tiger correctly. I have lost in my last battle one stug due to some experimenting and a HT. Hopefully next time I will do even better.

risc

PS: Looking forward to read your AAR

I won a total victory in that today. Keeping your tiger alive is clutch. I brought it down near the wheatfeild and left it safely there for most of the game. I am a little worried now because I have won 5 of the 6 different games I've played (4 of them total victories). I should not be that good at a game I just started playing. Maybe I am the genius my mother always told me I was.

I think it's more likely that the demo missions are just deliberately easy. I was able to get "Total Victory" my first game (Last Defense as Americans) and have never lost, even when the luck all goes against me and I make some big mistakes. Comments, Big Time? Did you make the demo missions easier than the ones in the full game will be?

Elvis, that's exactly what I did with the Tiger. Race it down the road and pull it in behind the wall on the right side, right next to the wheatfield. If all goes well the US infantry will be so busy running or dying that they won't try to kill the Tiger and it can rip apart all the machine gun hideyholes.

DjB