Can't Get Armor to 'Face'

Why is it the 'face' command is disabled when I have a cover arc set for my tanks? Seems like a logical game function to be able to have your turret pointed one direction and have the hull face another direction for the sake of more desirable angles in a defensive position. In CMx1 it was never a problem to issue these types of orders.

Thoughts?

-Mark

In CMx2, you can only have order from the "Combat Commands" menu active at any given time. So you can have a FACE, COVER ARC, or TARGET order active at any given time. Any new order from this command menu will cancel out any previous orders from the same command menu.

Honestly it's not something I have ever missed, but I suppose there are certain specific situations where being able to FACE a unit and issue a COVER ARC might be useful.

What i do is that i face my armor by using waypoints. A short movement back and a slightly angled move forward again. If you add a covered arc to the second waypoint you end up with a nicely angled vehicle with a covered arc so it doesnt rotate the hull when in combat.

But i might add that the rewards for angling armor is the lowest i´ve seen so far.