Any problems with CW Mac download version so far?

Hi guys

Seems my request for AARs from testers in my last post was overtaken by events!

Just like to hear if any of the Mac guys have had any problems with downloading and running CW on their Macs.

I haven't ordered yet but will get round to it soon.

The problems I had last year with the downloaded version, although only a small issue easily handled, was enough to put me off downloads for the time being.

So is everything running alright for CW?

Best

Dan

There was a small problem with activation. Something to do with the BFC severs.

I imagine that this has now been fixed - and if not BFC will sort you out with an alternative activation very swiftly.

So - - No Problem really.

There are a few small Mac graphical issues that Phil is sorting out but nothing that prevents gameplay.

Some minor graphics glitches and a dive bomber sound playing constantly with old 1.01 games running under 1.10, but it goes away with games stared under 1.10...

All in all, a terrific Mac implementation ...

I'm very grateful to BFC for programming their series of games for both PC and Apple platforms. Not many organizations have had the foresight about the ever building market share of Apple that BFC has shown over the years. Without that support, I would have never been able to continue playing BFC products after we switched our entire family over to Mac based technology.

Thank you BFC ... :)

Regards,

Doug

A third from me! A very good implementation of the program for OSX.

Also the Mac version 'behaves' a bit nicer than the PC version IMHO. I own both versions and on the Macs it feels like sending CM to the background is a lot smoother. But no real test - just subjective experience.

Thanks brothers

Ordered CW right after reading the replies.

Download took about 19 minutes, mercifully shorter than the download for the base game.

Installation was also a breeze on my Mac.

Unfortunately couldn't even start a game because the old lady insisted I go to bed right after installation.

The upshot is I've got several days free at least until my new part-time job starts next week.

Firing up CW now!

I presume some spouses are now considering filing divorce papers...

Best

Dan