Does this game work for windows 7?

Hi patrick, where do you see that "see that windows 7 is not supported"? While CMSF was originally released before Windows 7 was available, it does work perfectly fine under Windows 7. Maybe there is some (old) documentation we overlooked and need to update.

Martin

Hi Patrick,

I can speak from recent experience that both CMBN and CMSF (all modules) run great on Windows 7. I'm running the 64-bit version and the Battlefront games are much more well behaved under Windows 7 than some other Direct-X based games (mostly from EA) that I tried to run on the machine. I've had much more trouble with crashes with the Direct-X titles. I've not yet had a single crash with either CMBN or CMSF, and I've played some of the most complex scenarios.

Hope that helps.

OK, got demo working, thanks for the link. Decided to buy the game and now after registering my code I can't play it and I get no error message. I did everything in the troubleshooting link and I am running Comodo as my anti-virus. any other clues?