Installing Marines after CMSF/NATO and 1.32?

I currently have CMSF and NATO installed and patched to 1.32. If I bought Marines now how would I need to to an install?

1) Just install Marines, licence it and thats it?

2) Install and licence then re-run 1.31 and 1.32 patches selecting 'Marines'?

3 Complete re-install of the lot (hope not)?

A "complete reinstall" is the closest guess.

The Marines module will return you to a 1.10 executable and the NATO module would most likely disappear initially. I believe the following would be the path to take.

1) Install Marines module.

2) Launch CMSF and license the Marines module, you will most likely be at version 1.10 right now and the NATO module will most likely disappear.

3) Install 1.21 patch. Make sure to select 'CMSF + Marines module'.

4) Launch CMSF and you should still see the base game 'CMSF Stryker' icon and the Marines' LAV icon and be at version 1.21.

5) Install the 1.31 patch. Make sure to select 'CMSF', 'Marines' and 'NATO'.

6) Launch CMSF and you should now see the Stryker, LAV and Leopard icons and be at version 1.31. Double check that you can play a NATO scenario and/or QB.

7) Install the 1.32 patch and make sure to make the correct selections again.

Ah, thanks. Not too bad then. Thankfully, the way the game is written, complicated uninstalls, leaving loads of crap behind, are not needed. Just delete the folder from the install location and done (remembering of course to save any mod files installed!!).

Bit late to the game with Marines but modern is not REALLY my bag, that said I sometimes fancy a change to the Germans in NATO and I just can't get that interested in the Stryker units :(