GC AAR Crispy vs Amadeus

Were you teched at GA 1 or 2 and IW2? And how about the Chinese infantry, any level of IW? I've come close a couple of times, but still no cigar, so I set up a model and found only when I had higher level ground attack and IW could I take the place.

The investment in MPPs far outshadows the benefits from reducing the Changsha position, it's a pitfall for the Japanese player, IMO.:eek:

Yes I see it now, who DoWed who? As Japan, I'm all over Vladivostok on the entry turn, at least that was the case in former Global games, now that China is a Tiger, I'm not so sure I will be able to commit the forces.

We're just getting into the Summer of 41 with the most advanced mirror, one game the USSR was DoWed August 1940, the other, they're still out. Both have Japan in trouble in China, excepting the third game, Al's BF, where Japan is rolling. I'm kind of overwhelmed with 6 turns to do, taking notes, and running models, but I'm learning a lot about GOLD, it's the best yet, these AARs are most helpful.

• 3 weeks later...