C&C, you, and me.

I hope this is an appropriate place for this... I can't seem to figure out how to see which units are in C&C while playing WEGO in the command phase on IRON difficulty.

The default view seems to be highlighting other units that are in the group. I would like to see highlighted all units within direct communication. (or C&C).

In the game phase, I can click on the units and see what they see (flashing icons with question marks for both friends and foes). I would like to temporarily see what they can see, hear what they can hear, etc... I thought there was a button combination for this, but I can't remember nor find it in the manual.pdf.. any help would be appreciated.

----------

AND SHOUT OUT TO ARISTOTLE- I can't believe the stuff you create! Amazing!

I hope this is an appropriate place for this... I can't seem to figure out how to see which units are in C&C while playing WEGO in the command phase on IRON difficulty.

The default view seems to be highlighting other units that are in the group. I would like to see highlighted all units within direct communication. (or C&C).

In the game phase, I can click on the units and see what they see (flashing icons with question marks for both friends and foes). I would like to temporarily see what they can see, hear what they can hear, etc... I thought there was a button combination for this, but I can't remember nor find it in the manual.pdf.. any help would be appreciated.

----------

AND SHOUT OUT TO ARISTOTLE- I can't believe the stuff you create! Amazing!

The only way to see whether a unit is in command or not is by clicking it and looking if it has visual/voice/radio icon on.

Don't know what you mean with the second question.