Lovely to see preorders available

1) BF note that your terms are whited out, so virtually unreadable.

2) Also I didn't see any warning that the preorder is not yet available. All the instructions imply that the d/l is available right now and you even give a list of more efficient ways to d/l.

No biggy for me and most of us here, but doubtless confusing/frustrating for others.

Actual message I received via e-mail:

"the file(s) you ordered are ready for your download.

Please enter the following License Key(s) in our Downloads Area:"

Hi Erwin,

thanks for the feedback.

1) The terms are white on a grey background. If you can't read them, then your display brightness/contrast is too high :) There is a link to the full terms page that you can click to read the whole version if you have difficulty reading the abbreviated version.

2) You missed the warning. It's in the very same email that you quoted, right after your quote:

"PLEASE NOTE: If you ordered a Pre-Order item, the download link above will not become active until the game is released. Please save this email as you will need that link above to download your game at the proper time."