I can not get past this "out of memory" crap in the TF Thunder campaign. I've read everything, im sure, there is to read through searches and still can not advance to the mission that is after either Night Stalkers and/or Dagger Fight. If I cease fire during night stalkers and advance to dagger fight and win, out of memory error. if i beat night stalkers, which ive done twice now.. out of memory error.

I'm very upset because I am loving this campaign most and there is so much more. I bought the bundle w all expansions and am updated to 3.2. amd quad w/ 4gig RAM ,ati 6800 series, win7...bla bla bla...

I just want to play those missions, id even be willing to use someones saved game if anyone has it. I noticed someone was able to create a program for CM Normandy to break up the campaign into individual scenarios. It doesnt seem to work with SF, would there be one compatible out there?

Please help if u can because i do not want to miss out on the rest of this AWSOME campaign!

I can not get past this "out of memory" crap in the TF Thunder campaign. I've read everything, im sure, there is to read through searches and still can not advance to the mission that is after either Night Stalkers and/or Dagger Fight. If I cease fire during night stalkers and advance to dagger fight and win, out of memory error. if i beat night stalkers, which ive done twice now.. out of memory error.

I'm very upset because I am loving this campaign most and there is so much more. I bought the bundle w all expansions and am updated to 3.2. amd quad w/ 4gig RAM ,ati 6800 series, win7...bla bla bla...

I just want to play those missions, id even be willing to use someones saved game if anyone has it. I noticed someone was able to create a program for CM Normandy to break up the campaign into individual scenarios. It doesnt seem to work with SF, would there be one compatible out there?

Please help if u can because i do not want to miss out on the rest of this AWSOME campaign!

Have you tried turning down the graphics settings? It works for me in *some* cases.

Yes I tried that too, Thanks. Im convinced it has nothing to do with "out of memory".

The first time i ran the night stalkers mission i was running FRAPS, which some people have blamed the problem on. But I played the mission over without touching FRAPS and still had the problem. Maybe it corrupted the campaign? WTF i dont know.. BTW i do have the save if anyone gives a sh!t.

• 3 weeks later...

Ya I got the same problem. I don't think the problems is with Night Stalkers, it got to be with the next level, Ambush Alley. I tried to get around the problem by forfeiting Night Stalkers(I surrendered just as the enemy was about to surrender) and then I played Dagger Fight(which is where you go when you lose Night Stalkers) and I finished it and the game started to load the next level(Ambush Alley) and the game crashed again.

I know its possible to complete this campaign because I've done it before. Does anyone have a solution that doesn't involve restarting the whole campaign? because I was kicking ****ing ass. I got 3 flawless victories so far(no casualties at all in - Breakthrough at the Berm, Route Lightning and The Screen) and I don't want to have to do it all over again.

I'm particularly impressed by my performance on The Screen because last time my strykers got annihilation by those tanks, this time though I made skillful use of smoke screens, air cover, infantry cover(javalins), and pulling the **** back. Every once in a while my two strykers with ATGM's would stop, fire one missile, deploy smoke, and continue retreating. Eventually they just ran out of tanks.

What is FRAPS by the way?

Fraps is a universal Windows application that can be used with games using DirectX or OpenGL graphic technology. In its current form Fraps performs many tasks and can best be described as:

Benchmarking Software - Show how many Frames Per Second (FPS) you are getting in a corner of your screen. Perform custom benchmarks and measure the frame rate between any two points. Save the statistics out to disk and use them for your own reviews and applications.

Screen Capture Software - Take a screenshot with the press of a key! There's no need to paste into a paint program every time you want a new shot. Your screen captures are automatically named and timestamped.

Realtime Video Capture Software - Have you ever wanted to record video while playing your favourite game? Come join the Machinima revolution! Throw away the VCR, forget about using a DV cam, game recording has never been this easy! Fraps can capture audio and video up to 2560x1600 with custom frame rates from 1 to 120 frames per second!

All movies are recorded in outstanding quality.

www.fraps.com