UnLicensing and Saved game questions

The computer with my first license died and I can't unlicense from it. Now I have a working computer with a game installed but I would like to install on a recently purchased computer as well. I have a few questions:

1.) If I unlicense from the current cpu will my saved games be available for play if I relicense later on the same cpu(if that is even possible)?

2.) Would I be better served contacting the help desk? I recall reading that my license can be reset but that there are only a certain amount of times this can occur, or some such??? I don't plan on making this a habit but I would like to have the game on both computers.

3.) Is it possible to copy a saved game turn to a flash drive and/or email it to another cpu and continue to play that turn on a cpu with a newly installed SCGC? When I open the save folder in SCGC there is nothing in it. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks for the quick response Mr. Cater. I'm glad to know that I won't lose saved games by unlicensing. My only remaining problem is being unable to find the saved turn files for flash drive/email transfer. The save folder is empty when I open it but I have at least half a dozen saved turns available within the game itself. Am I looking in the wrong file?

Great game, by the way.

If you navigate there in the Windows Explorer, look for a button near the top left hand corner of Windows Explorer and it should say 'Compatibility Files'. Click on this button and it will take you to the virtual folder holding the saved game files within the Program Files directory.

This is unfortunately how Windows 7/Vista handle files created within the Program Files folder and is a bit beyond our control.