Campaign Maps

Some of the best and realistic maps are within the campaigns.Why are'nt these maps being released into the repository in the map section.Alot of these maps are very well done and would enhance the entire map selection for h2h battles.I only play pbem h2h and we need more, larger, realistic maps.Some of these guys are very talented map makers.I respect what they do and how long it takes to make a good map, so lets see them.

Some of the best and realistic maps are within the campaigns.Why are'nt these maps being released into the repository in the map section.Alot of these maps are very well done and would enhance the entire map selection for h2h battles.I only play pbem h2h and we need more, larger, realistic maps.Some of these guys are very talented map makers.I respect what they do and how long it takes to make a good map, so lets see them.

Knock yourself out. This works very well and you'll never have to ask anyone again to break up a campaign again.

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314&func=fileinfo&id=1411

Would it be horribly, horribly immodest of me to ask if you are referring to some of the Montebourg maps? I have already reworked three of those missions for H2H play. The were not straight conversions but required a few tweaks to make trhem more viable for H2H play.

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314&func=fileinfo&id=1576

My plan is to rework most, if not all, the maps in the Montebourg campaign, and the Commonwealth Campaign as well, in a similar fashion. Such a lot of work went into the creation of those maps that I would like to be the one who does this conversion ;). I expect to be able to get back to work on thnese shortly after the release of the Commonwealth module.

BTW, if you were not referring to the Montebourg campaign, then I'm ashamed :)