H2H Valley of The Shadow up at the W/house

Sgt Schultz

Reworked force structures and many map tweaks await in the new version made for H2H only play.

http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/4553/details

Many thanks to my beta testers ... sublime, vonKliest and sburke... for their time and effort.

This battle is dedicated all the regular gaming pairs out there. You know who you are. You always have at least one battle going with the same person. Hopefully by the end of this battle, both of you will be ready to go again with new plans. And then again ... :) Replay value was one of my primary goals.

Less experienced player may want to take the Germans first time out. Defending tends to be a tad easier, but not by much in this one.

Flavor objects and terrain additions that were deleted in the earlier version have been reinstated. Load times are longer, but fun factor and immersion are increased I think.

Hope you folks enjoy it over and over.

As always, please feel free to comment here or in a PM.

-