Download Scenarios for MAC

Do We = No - Everything that works for PC works for Mac too (YAY!)

I'm not so sure. I DLed a scenario and installed it in my Battle folder, but it never showed up in the list. I tried changing the name to conform with the format of the other scenarios, but that didn't help. So I just gave up and have stuck with QBs, which basically I like better anyway.

Michael

I have run 'Pointe du Hoc' on my Mac. Admittedly I only loaded it to setup phase just to look around. So I do know it loads, but whether it plays is another question.

Actually - I do remember that it sometimes quits when loading... not sure why, and doesn't happen all the time.

If you're changing the extension, it's probably not the right type of file. Which one did you have trouble with? The PC and Mac versions have the EXACT same file format, so anything you download should load regardless.

Pointe du Hoc has a very specific bug associated with it. It makes use of a few gray areas, and it can trip up pretty much any Mac loading it. There'll be a Pointe du Hoc-specific fix in the next patch.

Die Letzte Hoffnung is actually a campaign. It downloads as a RAR file. Un-rar it, then put the resulting .cam file in your Campaigns folder (which is also in your Game Files folder). Then it should show up for play in the Campaign screen.

Hmm. Just tried it myself before writing that last post, and it worked fine.

Let's see. So you:

0) Downloaded from the repository,

1) Un-rar'd the file,

2) Placed the .cam file in your Campaigns directory,

And it isn't showing up? Can you send me the file, please? I'll take a look at it.