Request: Undo only inside FOW

I'd like to request a change to the Undo function, to prevent it being completely removed from consideration in multiplayer: change it so that you can only undo when you haven't revealed new FOW tiles by your movement (not by spotting, because that would only be done after confirming not to undo) AND only reveal enemy information / battle odds / do spotting (1-3 tiles) AFTER you've selected not to undo.

This means you could undo in those cases where you, for example, moved a HQ to the front line instead of a unit (had that happen numerous times, and sometimes my opponents have, too).

Agreed - it happened to me also few times, when I was trying to change HQ attachments, that I moved the HQ that was supposed to stay place. Anyway Glabro - let's keep the posts about the tournament in the Tournament thread cause we may miss something.

But by definition you're then spotting new FOW tiles with your movement, which would be forbidden - because naval units only have spotting 1 as a rule, most everything is out of FOW right?

In any case, yes, that should be disallowed.

And how is this a tournament post, Ivanov?