Playtesters Wanted for "Bullets Like Rain"

Franko

For the last few months I've been working on an "Old Hickory" pack: I love the 30th ID. I've created a series of scenarios, and one, "Bullets Like Rain" is ready for play testing.

I've used many books, real after action reports, period post cards and topographic maps, recon photos, etc, to design the map, and several sources to created the order of battle. The scenario "Bullets Like Rain" is about the defense of Sainte Barthelemy (misspelled frequently with only one "e") against elements of two panzer divisions. It's meant to be played head to head or US vs the AI.

I've designed dozens of scenarios for the old CM series, and this is my first of several scenarios with the single player primarily in mind (most of the 2 player games I've played have been with flakes, so that sucks). I actually had a few published in the retail release. However, I've spent a great deal of time trying to figure out the AI for the new series, so my hopes to get stuff out earlier have been stymied. Oh, and I'm a busy trial lawyer, so that screws me up.

Anyway, if you're interested in play testing, drop me a note. Please test as the US player or H2 H. I need help tweaking the victory conditions, etc. I'd like to be able to release in next month sometime and "fresh eyes" on the map to see if there are glaring errors. I've walked the actual battlefields, though, so they should be pretty good. I have one for L'Abbaye Blanche, next.

Regards,

Franko

Do you want someone to test the scenario against you or do you want a friend of mine and I who do regular PBEM scenarios against each other to playtest your scenario? We usually play the scenarios at the "veteran" level. We live in CA. and we are two retired cops so we should mesh with you since you're not a criminal trial attorney....yea right.......we all know that war-gaming bonds us all and that's all that counts!