Finally getting back into the NATO German campaign!

Playing so many different campaigns in so many iterations of this game can really backlog you! I play everything WEGO and usually only a couple turns a day or so unless it's the weekend. CM is pretty much the only thing I play anymore and I still feel like I never get enough time for it.

I put off playing NATO til the patch fixes came out as it wasn't even worth it without the Germans having their panzerfausts. In the meantime, of course, CMBN came out, as well as me getting deeply immersed in Afghanistan. I'm still slogging through the Brit campaign and started a couple of the player created Marine and SBCT and HBCT campaigns.

So, finally, I've jumped back into NATO and am playing the Germans first. What can I say, I love em! I'm on mission three and doing well so far. I really like the German TO&E and LOVE the Marder. The campaign has been interesting too, granted I'm only on mission 3, but I'm loving the large maps and the plethora of time to be patient with.

Good stuff!!

• 2 months later...