The Peng Challenge Thread (By Popular Demand)

I don't think you do ... in the first place I doubt you could pronounce it without spitting out that wad of chewing tobacco in your check and that no true Ohioan would do.

Joe

I've noticed a disturbing proclivity among Ohioans to chew wintergreen dip and drink orange soda at the same time. Perhaps this is the greatest taste combination since cumin and unicorn blood, or perhaps it is only further proof of a pervasive lack of brain capacity among the natives here.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see. You forgot the hyphen.
Oh PULEEZZE ... you'd stoop that low? I'm not sure how it's possible for me to have less respect for you but somehow you've managed it.

A hyphen ... a freaking hyphen ... you couldn't just cowboy up and admit you were wrong. You had to find a missing hyphen ... no doubt you'd say my point was invalid because it wasn't in the same FONT as the dictionary used.

It's a sad day for the Justicariate lad, a sad day indeed.

Joe

I've noticed a disturbing proclivity among Ohioans to chew wintergreen dip and drink orange soda at the same time. Perhaps this is the greatest taste combination since cumin and unicorn blood, or perhaps it is only further proof of a pervasive lack of brain capacity among the natives here.
The more adventurous among them will substitute peppermint schnapps for the orange soda.

Not that I think Boo Radley would ever ... well ... okay perhaps.

Joe