Any Australians play CMSF?

Richi

Hi all,

Been trying to get up and going with multiplayer but can never seem to find opponents for RT, ive installed both the 3rd party chat room things, himatchi and tunggle, but no dice, just wondering if any aussies or anyone in sync with our time frame is up for some games, im still yet to try this game multi, also i have all xpacks and not fussed with what i play.

cheers all.

Another West Aussie here. Been playing Combat Mission games since Beyond Overlord.

Up for a H2H game and have all modules. PM me if you're interested. Probably PBEM is the preference due to work and life commitments. Oh and old forum account, old email lost password etc. Had to start new. :P

Im from Melbourne, also been playing CM since the early days... ahhh remember watching the first beyond overlord pics come out... Close Combat in 3D - only better...:)

I havent played any form of multi-player (online) etc... in all that time...

Being that you are from the Dark side of the moon (aka WA) kidding.....:D...... I think we may have a time clash with setting up a game.....

Once Normandy comes along, i may warm to the idea of trying out multi-player.

Cheers.