You got me back

GLynn41

I had tried and tried to get into CMSF and could not but this last patch did it and now I have the bundle-- I have no idea how much time I have spent on the CM but I am playing this one every day -- so far I lose a lot but but I am enjoying this-- I will be easy meat for an internet game -- but I am back having fun --- -- will start down loading battles and making some soon--thanks for what you do and i look forward to what you guys have planned-- btw I still like the wego too would like to keep that

Glad to have you back :D No worries about WeGo. As I'm currently expanding upon in the "Roadmap" thread, we built the game engine to support both WeGo and RealTime. There is absolutely no reason in the world why we should ditch either one since we can easily support both. We're also planning on enhancing both as we go along. We just added a nice new feature to v1.11 that should underscore that commitment.

Steve

Hey, great job. I recently had my computer melt down and have been getting by with my ancient backup. I went by the website, saw the new patch and thought "gee, I wish I could run that." On a whim, I downloaded and installed CMSF on the junker computer, patched it, and was amazed.

It runs great on 512 MB of RAM and a Radeon 9250. A year ago my much more muscular computer couldn't get over 10 FPS. Sure, I don't have the settings maxed, but it's smooth as silk scrolling around the battlefield.

Before, the interface prevented me from enjoying the game. The bugs irritated me. Now, all that's gone and I can just play.

I bought the Marines module the next day.

Wonderful. Thanks for getting it done.

I guess a PLA module would be too much to ask.. but I'll ask anyway.

When first ried CMSf no go except on low--not now -- I run the highest everything no problem and no 'puter change plain Dell XPS 400 1 gig of ram and Nivida 7300LE with out the lastest drivers-- although as a larger battle progresses I get some mouse float so might turn it down a little-- btw the Brad-- is a noisey critter