Multiplayer works .02% of the time...AAH!

Werner_U292

Yes. The multiplayer works but only two or three of the whopping eight missions that the dev's provided work. The rest CTD or lock up with "not responding", hence my first post.

As it stands they were fools to release such a beta multiplayer at full retail price of $45 ($63 for me I bought the game case which hasnt been delivered might I add).

Originally posted by theBrit:

The MP is being addressed in the patch...

I've yet to play a MP game (lag & cant connect)

HAHA owned. With T-72 it was the same.

They said were looking into it, but it never came a patch or something. Nahh, I wont buy this. I dont want to do them a favor.

If Battlefront give us a MP patch for BOF, I will buy this game... :D

so, I never buy it, huh? tongue.gif

Originally posted by Werner_U292:

Yes. The multiplayer works but only two or three of the whopping eight missions that the dev's provided work. The rest CTD or lock up with "not responding", hence my first post.

As it stands they were fools to release such a beta multiplayer at full retail price of $45 ($63 for me I bought the game case which hasnt been delivered might I add).

Ohh yes, second time they did! Play BOF in MP and you know what I mean HAHAHAH

Battlefront, sucks in MP games eh? :D LOLOLOLOLOL

For the record, the only type of MP in T-72 that was offered was via LAN not the internet. True, MP stability even in LAN was rather suspect in that title and the developer was never able to get it working as intended. That's the #1 reason why I don't even list MP in the feature list for that game anymore. While some people were able to get it to work, it just wasn't ever reliable enough.

Now as to TOW, I have been able to launch, host and play in all 8 of the MP missions in the relerase version of the game but we are aware that crashes and lockups are occuring far too frequently.

In earlier pre-release versions we routinely played large 4-6 people MP matches with no lockups at all, but it appears that some bug was introduced in the MP code just before the game was approved for production.

1C has confirmed the bug and its one of the many things scheduled to be included in the first patch.

Madmatt