all seeing turrets

poesel

I walked (!) down the northern canyon from the east with inf in sea cliffs and I had two bot tanks on the road below me. They didn't even react when I started dropping grenades on them. OTOH jby had some turrets much farther away in the stone rubble on the west side and they were happily shooting at me.

I don't think this is intentional and its very annoying.

Originally posted by poesel71:

I walked (!) down the northern canyon from the east with inf in sea cliffs and I had two bot tanks on the road below me. They didn't even react when I started dropping grenades on them. OTOH jby had some turrets much farther away in the stone rubble on the west side and they were happily shooting at me.

I don't think this is intentional and its very annoying.

I was completely confused by that phenomenon today as I was trying to spot what I know suppose wass you and I couldn't figure out what the turrets were firing at yet the bots around me were entirely passive. Did you get a kick out of me spinning in circles trying to find you? Also, is it me or are the bots incredibly accurate with HEAT at a very long distance?

bboyle: yes, I did ;)

Thats the one thing so lovely about inf: you are slow as a snail, but when someone comes driving TO you its like christmas (well, if you have some grenades left over...)