In many games that I have played at the end of the game the fog of war is lifted. It would be nice to see how much experience his air had or how much he had invested in research, ect. This would occur whenever the game is over due to the turns or by quitting. Just hope its not something that can be exploited by hackers.

I would like to see a chart that shows the investment in research chits and the strength of each branch over time for all players at the end of the war.

Example:

Chart of Air, Navy and Ground Units deployed at six month intervals - 10 bars for 5 years.

Tab 1: Air units deployed by nation

Tab 2; Naval units deployed by nation

Tab 3: Land Units deployed by nation

Tab 4: Active Research chits by nation by 6 month period.

Then I can see when my opponent purchased his air units, when he invested in research and when he reclaimed chits.

What would be nice is to have an after-game replay of the entire war option (with "fast forward" and whatnot included, of course).

This would allow you to find out just exactly how and why you got your butt kicked in such and such battle. Perhaps both players would have to agree to such, in case of one player wanting to protect the secrets of his "trade".

But it would also be a way to check for possible cheating, hacking, etc...