Dynammit flags!!

Okay ... pretty basic question here. I have about eight half finished (half baked?) CMBB scenarios from back in late 2003 that I finally decided to go back and finish off. I realized :mad: that one scenario would be better served with a combination of dynamic flags and exit victory points. I set up two dynamic flags and set it so that the attacker selects the flag they want to take. I adjust the points to 1200 so it equals the point value of the attacking force and set all the attackers to exit for points.

Everything is all set so I load it up and try it as the attackers vs the AI. During set up one flag says "Bogus" on it and the other one looks normal. I try clicking on one flag or the other but I can't select the other flag to be the objective. I'm a little rusty after so long out of the scenario building business, but I don't think I forgot to set something correctly (and it does say attacker chooses not automatic). What the heck is going on with these dynamic flags? Why can't I make them work?