research

newbie05

PS: Here are some tips for an interesting game against the AI

a. Attempt an early Sea Lion

b. If you find you are winning as Axis against the Allies too easily DOW Turkey and Iraq.

PS: If you reduce a port to zero your naval units and transports can pass through it. Very useful for sending the Italian Fleet and Transports thru the Turkish Straits or Gibralator.

It is not a good idea to attack Yugoslavia cause you will get it for free automatically after March 1941 with their coup. Yougoslavia is also in the russian influence sphere and therefore increases their war readiness usually around 20% (USA + 10%)if you attack it - you have no real benefit, but loose a lot by attacking it.

For some basic informations concerning multiplayer strategies and tactics, I recommend to read the PL-course:

Basics and strategy manual

[ December 01, 2005, 08:06 AM: Message edited by: Terif ]

how come i got to be the champion of the world without knowing so much stuff im reading??

The answer is 'trust yer instincts' forget all this by-the-freakin-book stuff, it only makes games longer and it does not garantee a victory against a "natural" player like meself.

Condor only knew this:

- attackin from rivers: baaad

- no HQ support: baadd

geez, i didnt know any more kewl stuff.

Hurricane 'champion of the world' Condor.

lol condor, about guts: ive played like 80% of my games without realising that sneaky little info on the top of the screen while you are about to click on an enemy unit.. what makes me a natural too , only by instinct will you show the enemy the most beautiful moves.. all those pre-made strats are cool and very tough, but they r not worth the guts ;)