"Who's Turn is It?" PBEM Manager

Probus

I just wanted to give a shout out to the developer(s) of the "Who's Turn is It?" PBEM Manager.  It really works great for handling your PBEM games automagically.  It is free and works with the free version of Dropbox.  Removes all the hassle from PBEM.  I am pretty sure it will work on all the Combat Mission games.  Thanks @IanL!

or

https://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt/

Thank you that is very kind. Yes, it works with all CM2 games. I purposely built it so you point to your installed game and it makes an attempt to figure out the needed directories but you can override them. That way if BFC changes something you are in control.

I have a new version coming with a few new features. I'm bogged down with real life work and some changes that are causing me grief. I will update people when there is news.

Yeah, it doesn't do well with that. That feature is on the top of my list for after this next release. I sometimes do that too. What I do to keep things sane is create a folder I call "TurnTransfter" and put the latest turns that I am supposed to play in that folder. Then on the other machine I manually copy them to the incoming folders of the appropriate game. Then I can play turns like normal on that machine. When I'm done I do the same thing the other way and then play turns like normal on my other machine.

I know that's not very satisfying and doesn't work for people going back and forth between machines. It does work though if you are heading on a trip and want to use your notebook for a few days and then later come back to your main machine.