Not CM ready yet, but have had cognitive breakthrough via hemp-derived CBD oil

For years now my typical reading productivity was five pages a night at best. But since working my way up to five drops of Artizen organic CBD oil (100 mg bottle), administered sublingually, a few weeks back, I've read almost a dozen miltary thrillers, espionage novels and a few whodunits. After finding out that CBD oil was helpful for autism (Aspeberger's is on low end of the spectrum) and brain trauma, including TBIs, I educated my doctor and got his go ahead. Am I ever glad I did! Not only has my reading exploded, but I now get far more work done, too. And I can handle a lot more task variety as well. Right now, am working on book revisions, getting a script turned into a pitch video and handling art direction on Fiverr with an artist in Pakistan working up an illo for one of my books. Got my CBD oil on ebay, and it's not expensive. Wanted to pass the word that real help is both available and affordable. Please let others know. Thanks!

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

• 2 weeks later...

Cognitive function improved so much that this past Sunday I was finally able to have the long in the mill first game on my table, playing against brother Ed. Fortuna wasn't with me as to outcome, but I did very well on remembering things like interpreting CoC order dice and much game procedure. Was even able to teach him a few things. Also, was able to play at a pretty good clip. This is enormous progress in little over a week since my OP. Progress included building a wooden bridge practically from scratch, then making it look weathered and use worn. Overall, I love the trend line!  

Regards,

John Kettler

I'm enjoying a blast from the past, re-reading the 'Charley's War' comics, formerly of 'Battle' (a weekly UK comic book).....Probably forty plus years since my last read through, enjoying every moment and also appreciating the subtlety with which the authors & artists conveyed historical information of importance (I also enjoyed some of the period artwork errors, ones that only an old school modeller can truly appreciate).

00.large.jpg

charleyswar2_0518.jpg

charley-s-war-vol-3-remembrance-the-defi

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

• 2 weeks later...

Sgt.Squarehead,

Clean forgot last time to comment on your martial comics. They look cool. Wasn't allowed comic books as a child, but I did get to see the US one where a Stuart tank TC was visited by the ghost of J.E.B. Stuart who talked to him, gave him wise advise advice and sometimes warned of Nazi attack. Believe that was the same one which had a Korean War vignette in which GIs were captured by the Chinese and wound up on a propaganda shoot in which they were the cinematic fodder for a bunch of huge barechested Chinese soldiers with their heads shaved save for a long queue. When it became apparent their weapons were useless, the CO uttered the immortal command: "Pass the word. Use rocks on these goons." As a result, the film shoot was ruined, and I think the GIs bolted for the border. Also, got to look at a Sergeant Rock one time. Yours look like fun and the men so quintessentially British. By that, I'm referring not to their uniforms but their faces.

Regards,

John Kettler