UN_CAM

On 12/16/2018 at 11:55 PM, Rokko said:

Thanks for the report. I've noticed this as well and think it should be easy to fix, will probably get around to it in a couple of days. The TF Thunder and Semper Fi campaigns were reworked for the initial CMSF2 release so they are the ones causing problems as of now, while all the other campaigns are still identical to their CMSF1 versions and can still be unpacked.

As far as I understand, ScAnCaDe can unpack the reworked campaigns out of the box.

11 hours ago, ViperAssassin26 said:

thanks for the help. I also have another issue. while trying to download a test campaign I accidently set my .cam files to open through notepad (stupid me). how do I fix it?

Wow I thought that would by easy but the Windows 10 UI doesn't allow removing an association just changing the app the file type is associated with. WTH. Anyway here is a link to how to dig into the registry and clean it up:

https://troubleshooter.xyz/wiki/how-to-remove-file-type-associations-in-windows-10/#Option_3_Registry_Fix_for_removing_File_Association

I have personally not done this but it looks correct after reviewing it.