No maps or campaigns

LC-

Went to play CMRT today after a long break from it, game started fine, went to build a quick battle and when it asks you to pick a map, mine was blank.  Weird I thought so I went to play a campaign, same thing.  Restarted and same results.

Only thing I can think of is I got a new HDD and moved all my games over to it, would I have screwed it up that way?  But its not asking me for my serial number or code so I don't know.  Otherwise would it be the upgrade?  I haven't upgraded to version 4 yet.  Any help is appreciated if anyone else ran into this problem.

Also to note, CMBN works fine.

Edited by LC-

The fact the CMBN works and the others do not says to me your user account directory has changed. 

Assuming this is windows we are talking about:

The game exe can be run from anywhere. But the scenario files, saved games etc have to be under the windows my documents directory for your account. To fix this look at where windows says your my documents directory is. Under there should be a Battlefront director which contains the GameFiles director etc. Find where you moved that too and put it back. All will be well.

4 hours ago, IanL said:

The fact the CMBN works and the others do not says to me your user account directory has changed. 

Assuming this is windows we are talking about:

The game exe can be run from anywhere. But the scenario files, saved games etc have to be under the windows my documents directory for your account. To fix this look at where windows says your my documents directory is. Under there should be a Battlefront director which contains the GameFiles director etc. Find where you moved that too and put it back. All will be well.

Ok thanks.  I think I found the folder, I see all the scenarios and campaigns in it.  I put it into the old C drive, my documents and started up CMRT but still nothing to select.  Obviously I put it in the wrong spot.  Being computer dumb, where in the my documents directory should I place it?  Again, thanks for the help.

2 minutes ago, Erwin said:

For CMBN my folder is:  Battlefront/CMBN GAME/Game Files/(Scenarios) etc.

For the other CM2 titles it is:  Admin/My Documents/Battlefront/Combat Mission etc.

That did it!  Thanks guys.  I didn't have the Battlefront folder in my documents.  Just went from my documents/combat mission.  

Stupid but easy fix.  Thanks again guys.