Will Fortress Italy be back for sale soon?

Hello Battlefront community! I have bought and been playing Combat Mission Battle For Normandy over a year now. I want to formerly thank the developers as this game is truly addicting and I love the historical accuracy. I've always loved war-games, but it's been hard to find one that gets that itch just right and Combat Mission especially nails the infantry tense combat although the entire package is well done.

My question for you guys is when will CMFI be back for sale as I noticed only the 3.0 upgrade is available. I've been wanting to purchase this for awhile, so I made an account wandering where it is. I assume they are waiting for the upgrade to release to put it back for sale. I finally created an account for the forums after a year of lurking so I'm getting used to it.

Thank you!

Edited by Eremitae