British Icon Mod

weapon2010

Not sure if you mean mine but it is out of date now. No AA guns, no flame throwers etc. I belive it is still on the new CNMODS site I'll see if I can find the link. I am not keeping it up to date because i don't like how it does not work with mixed national forces due to the shares icons for HQs, FOs and snipers.

Not sure if you mean mine but it is out of date now. No AA guns, no flame throwers etc. I belive it is still on the new CNMODS site I'll see if I can find the link. I am not keeping it up to date because i don't like how it does not work with mixed national forces due to the shares icons for HQs, FOs and snipers.

Must admit I'm in agreement. Having different files for each nation or in the German's case organisation would be nice. I noticed it the most in Fortress Italy where you have scenarios with mixed Italian/German forces. Would be a lot easier to recognise who is who quickly if they didn't have the same colour icons.

It is possible to have separate icons for different nations, however some icons are shared and can only have one version... HQs, Snipers, FOs, etc... this has been a long standing request for me, like Ian to get changed.  Makes no sense the way it currently is setup.

My CMFI icon mod has national icons for US, British, German, and Italian:

Icon_Key-CMFI.jpg 

My CMBN icon mod has US and British broken out.