Russian Icons

OK, I have looked through all the mod posts and maybe I am going crazy but I cannot find that screenshot and I have looked through every post in the Modding forum (and most in the regular forum).

The screenshot was of Russian vehicles and the icons  were deep red with a yellow outline (Russian tank was a diamond in red without the traditional circle or square outline). I think they are similar to what had been used for the mod for Afghanistan.

Does anyone remember the post (or perhaps did the posting) for that shot? I am looking for that mod for my Icons and I tried the Afghan mod but it only changes about 1/3 of the icons, the rest staying vanilla. The deep red with the yellow outline gives good contrast on the maps. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Edited by Canada Guy

Canada Guy, send me a PM with your email and I'll send you a BETA set to try out if interested.  Note: I have adjusted the Bluefor icons so they are all blue (rather than the green shown in the previous image), but when selected the icons will flash olive-green (for US units), and blue/yellow for Ukrainian.

Canada Guy, send me a PM with your email and I'll send you a BETA set to try out if interested.  Note: I have adjusted the Bluefor icons so they are all blue (rather than the green shown in the previous image), but when selected the icons will flash olive-green (for US units), and blue/yellow for Ukrainian.

Can I test them out as well?