A small bug with the Aris's great artwork of T34/85 1944(late)

First this is a real amazing work, but there are something wrong with the side of the turret.

As we all know that T34/85 1944(late) add a Electric motor to drive the rotate of turret, So there are some shape change on the side of the turret comparing to the T34/85 1944(early) as you can see in the picture below.

14385_1908232_e9464.jpg

In the BFC's orignal texture, the shape changes are correctly presented as you can see in the picture below

14385_1908231_36d37.jpg

But in the Aris's work, these shape changes are missing

14385_1908230_b9757.jpg

Aris, can we get a update with this?

I am much busier at work than expected , so eventually I won´t have time for a version 2 of the T-34s,...at least for some time. In the meantime, I simply fixed the "Late 44" as pointed out by Erwin.Rommel,...So, if you fell like it, download, extract to Z and overwrite.

Thanks.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38783558/Aris%20T-34_85%20Mod.44%20Late%20CMRT%20HotFix.zip

I am much busier at work than expected , so eventually I won´t have time for a version 2 of the T-34s,...at least for some time. In the meantime, I simply fixed the "Late 44" as pointed out by Erwin.Rommel,...So, if you fell like it, download, extract to Z and overwrite.

Thanks.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38783558/Aris%20T-34_85%20Mod.44%20Late%20CMRT%20HotFix.zip

Anyway, really thank you Aris! could you replace the old version in the cmmods? some of my friends also want to download it, but they could not easily reach the BFC forum. Thx!