WIP H2H Valley of The Shadow v2

In the time since release of v1.0 I have learned so much about terrain and force balance that I dove right back in for a major facelift and overhaul.

GreenasJade ... this is for you and all the boys in the general forum, and addresses your concerns re: AT teams vs Tanks.

General Changes -

By abandoning all pretense of AI plans, I was able to do a re-balance of forces.

Adjusted type, number and ammo count of artillery/mortars.

Even more of the now-standard treeline tweaks for better concealment/cover.

But the big one ... the reason I have not slept in 2 days ...

The village has been completely re-vamped and fortified, with an eye towards infantry survival and ambush opportunities. I even added Ami armor because I am that confident.

------

From the river ... looking NE ...

val2pic1.jpg

Same spot ... looking SE ...

val2pic2.jpg

"The Warehouse" ... Fight from upper floors, and repair to the lower for a beer and bratwurst.

val2pic3.jpg

From the back ... the enemy has to drop one right in the courtyard to hurt anyone. Play 'Where's Waldo" with all the AT team tactical oportunities you can see in this single pic...

val2pic4.jpg

Here's a hint from another spot ...

val2pic5.jpg

----------------

It will be up at the Warehouse by Friday or Saturday... have to adjust the briefings and tweak just a few more things.

Happy now GaJ? (smiley face)

Just an example of the lengths one can go to to protect yonder pixeltruppen.

This is the smallest, most fragile structure in the game... the half-tile barn. That is, until I put a stone wall along one side and put the shed behind another wall.

val2pic6.jpg

A team can hide there until threats have passed, then sneak out. Who checks every shed?

:D