Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

CMAK v 1.0.3 Problem

Craig16

I downloaded and installed the patch and now when I try to start CMAK or CMBO the cursor goes to the middle of the screen and the PC reboots. I removed all of the games reinstalled with out the patch, but the PC still reboots when I try to start the application. I reloaded the Nvidia graphics driver and DirectX, but no luck. I even read the Support FAQ's for a solution....

Any ideas?

I can't play and am really bummed...

Was installing the patch the only thing you changed since you were last able to play CMAK ?

I assume that you're playing on a PC with Windows XP as the OS. The reboots can either be a hardware issue that Windows isn't catching or it can be a 'blue-screen error' that Windows is automatically rebooting on (since it may be the selected action). Go to the Control Panel > Administrative Tools control panel > Event Viewer > check out the System or Application error sub-categories and find out what may be recorded that corresponds to your reboots. If there is a corresponding error with your reboots, hopefully this will point in the correct direction for further troubleshooting.