Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Steel Beasts Pro Pe

Yes there are a few people here that have it.

I bought it when it came out in 2006 and spent quite a bit of time on it (even attended a meet and greet at Puckapunyal when one of the developers came out to help set it up for the Australian army) as it is an excellent simulator/tactical wargame.

Haven't played it much recently as I have moved onto other things.

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending it though as even though it is 5 years old it is still supported and updated.

if you have the money to spend, the time to learn it and practice(not so bad actually if you stick to one or two vehicles first), and are enthusiastic for tanks, go for it. its more then worth it.

the single player expirience isnt too great in my eyes, but if you look around in the steel beasts forums there is a north american virtual unit and it should be no problem hooking up with these guys to get some good fun online, either coop vs AI or player vs player.