Churchill AVRE

Arzok

Here it is a file with Russian names and texts for new Sherman 105mm, Churchill AVRE and 2pdr AT gun, all made by Arzok. I've made some changes:

it seems that M4 Sherman with 105mm howitzer Americans named M4(105) and British named Cruiser Tank Sherman IB (another modification with 105mm M4A3(105) never be in British army).

And some questions about Churchill AVRE: in reality they were produced from Churchill III and IV tanks, but now in the mod it is like Churchill VII with more heavily armour. And it seems that Petard in the mod has range about 300 m when everywhere is written that the range was about 80-100 m.

In all cases thanks for the interesting work.

AF-M3945ToW-1318065609 (Sherman 105, ATG 40mm and Churchill AVRE ) - data-local-ru.zip

For the man ON the gun, I never saw that !

Very amazing !!!

Does someone else see this bug ?

For the Churchill mark III-IV, I took this model (churchill VII) because it was the one I had...

For the range, I have to check, but I think that the true range is about 150m. 300m is a wrong indication. I will change this.

I remember that there was a sherman 105 in brittish army, used in Italy ?

I remember that there was a sherman 105 in brittish army, used in Italy ?

Here it is what I have found:

I would like to suggest a small change for the Sherman IB (spob07/ Unit 026) : bring forward the availability start date to September 1944.

Concord’s British Sherman Tanks by Dennis Oliver has this to say about their use and availability:

Quote:

“These tanks were used in Italy with great success originally attached to each squadron HQ and used in the close-support role. Deliveries began in September 1944 and by war’s end 15th Army Group had 169 on strength.”

See reference

P.S. Some additional information from wikipedia

P.P.S. JOHN SANDARS in his "THE SHERMAN TANK in British Service 1942-45" book had written that British army didn't use Sherman IB (M4(105)) in North West Europe.

If the mission is to hard, I can make it easier, please, tell me !

No, the mission is quiet normal as for me. Earlier I mean if the Germans have won then the mission should bee ended by the "defeat for player" script.

For the Churchill mark III-IV, I took this model (churchill VII) because it was the one I had...

The Churchill IV was in TOW-2 Africa. May be it was in the Balance mode... As for me the most difference is in armour thickness - the Churchill IV has more thin armour than The Churchill VII.

• 2 months later...

So, as far I have understood :D

we have the M4 (or M4A1), with a mortar at the rear. The base is the M2 halftrack.

And we have the M21, with a "forward" mortar. The base is the halftrack M3

In the game, we have only the M3 vehicule.

But the HMG is in the front, so I can put only the mortar in the rear.

It gives a "mix" vehicule :mad:

halftrack_mortar_02.jpg